Monday 24 March 2008

The Quotes




These are just a few chosen quotes that I came across some time ago. Like them a lot...and reading them I felt as if I was the last person on earth who hasn't read The Alchemist yet, shame on me I know....but read it after all and I realy enjoyed it.





  • "To realize one's destiny is a person's only real obligation. All things are one. And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you achieve it."


  • "When each day is the same as the next, it's because people fail to recognize the good thats that happen in their lives every day that the sun rises"


  • "It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary; only wise men are able to understand them."


  • "Making a decision was only the beginning of things. When someone makes a decision, he is really diving into a strong current that will carry him to places he had never dreamed of when he first made the decision."


No comments: