Wednesday 23 April 2008

Astrology

Hi everyone. Astrology - don't really know whether to believe in it or not, but it's not what I would like to discuss right now. I just know that some things that they say about a particular sign of zodiac happens to be true. I also know from my own experience that I prefer some signs more than others. Many of my best friends are Pisces or Gemini, for example. Coincidence? Maybe. Nevertheless, I checked what astrology says about me - I'm an Aquarian. Well, this is a funny picture that shows all my features. the line at the bottom is the most important:)) If anyone dares not to agree with what the picture shows, feel free to leave a comment...

1 comment:

Stu said...

Well, you no that Im a non-beleiver on certain issues and im afraid that the Zodiac is also a load of nonsense also? lol But i do agree with the bottom line, hehe