Tuesday 29 April 2008

Desire

Well, time to say a few words about what I'm listening to lately...true that it's Diana Krall most of the time (yes, I know you don't like her, Stu), but while searching for some songs on Limerwire I found this one. It's not my favourite U2 song obviously, but now I just adore listening to it while driving to work early in the morning...Thank God other drivers can't hear me, at least I hope they can't. This song is 20 years old now, would you believe? The times when U2 still sounded like U2, lol. And take a look at Bono - looks cute here (not the hairy chest though, yuk). By the way, May 10th is Bono's 48th birthday...

U2 rules, unlike Rush (ok, I just had to say it)

2 comments:

Stu said...

I think you could of found a better vid clip than that? lol Could you not find 'Two hearts beat as one'??? lol

Izabela said...

'Two hearts beat as one' isn't a better video, actualy it's pretty deperessing and Bono doesn't show his chest there lol. And he has short hair there :((