Sunday 1 June 2008

Canterbury Tale


While I was a student at the university (ages ago) I had my history of English literature classes. The lecturer was pretty funny beacuse he had long grey hair that always made him look as if he had just got up. Anyway, that guy was an English literature maniac....getting excited everytime he read some poems. That's not him I wanted to write about here though. The thing that stays in my mind is that once we were reading 'Canterbury Tales' and I guess that if then anyone had told me I would go to Canterbury myself not paying a pound (yes, I wanted to write an euro, but the English just have to be different) I would say they are insane. But guess dreams do come true and this year is my turn to have one dream become reality. England, I'm on my way!

2 comments:

Stu said...

As you know, Izabela, Im so glad that you have a chance to visit my country. Im sure you'll love it here, until you want to buy something...prices are sky high!!! lol And not wanting to be pedantic, its the 'British' who are diffrent for not wanting the damn Euro. We don't want it and never will....hopefully! lol
But don't forget your camera Izzi, as you'll be visiting 2 airports!! hehe

vinu said...

lol...i am lost...who was the maniac again...:P