Monday 16 June 2008

What has happened recently or will happen soon

Well, both Vinu and Stu don't bother to leave some posts and make me happy....so at least I will try to write a few words :)
  • school year finishes on Friday (yeah god bless those who invented holidays)
  • have to write a few boring reports before I go on holidays (no one reads them and neither of the headteachers will ever admit we don't need to write them)
  • will get my nice dress this week (postmen, don't go on strike please)
  • planning my trip to London...checking a lot of things and making lots of decisions which is stressful for me
  • looking for my perfect suitcase that I would take to UK (lol)
  • still hope Poland may win one game ...today is the last chance; if that doesn't happen then I hope Germans lose any match soon
  • speaking of football...not that I know much about it...but English referee seems to know even less than I do (Howard you better start playing bingo)
  • weather sucks recently so just hoping it gets better soon
  • got a few books to read, but now I only look at them and hope to get time to read them soon
  • waiting for a letter from Stu (stop reading here Stu and get your ass to writing finally)
  • apart from the above things nothing else is going on...:)

1 comment:

Stu said...

Hey! Well, yes, I've been a lazyass and my blog has been neglected of late. But the good news is that your letter will soon be on its way!!

Yippeeeeeeeeeeee!! lol