Sunday 18 January 2009

For Vinu

I have already written many things about Vinu (only the good ones!) so it's useless to add more....besides he's just one of those people who can't be described in a short sentence, ....not even in a 3 volume book I guess. Those who know him know what I mean and those who have never met him should really regret not having a chance to get in touch with him. It's just 4th year since we met and I still enjoy being called a bum (to list the least offensive one though used in an affectionate way, as Vinu says). Thanks a lot for those 4 years and I hope we have many more ahead of us. Bum, you enjoy your freedom coz it won't last forever :)

1 comment:

vinu said...

:)..it has been a pleasure enduring you..not sure if its the other way round...4 years is long but not long enough..hopefully it never will be long enough...enjoy..god bless