Tuesday 20 January 2009

James Morrison

Since Vinu told me I may look for inspiration everywhere....then I did :) This is just a song I keep listening to for two days lol - James Morrison and Nelly Furtado "Broken strings". Pay closer attention to James though. His voice is incredible and it's actually his part that's better in this song lol. Not that it matters, but that guy is cute as well...who would say he's English lol (OK OK the last statement is just to provoke Stu to leave a witty comment about how damn handsome Englishmen are....we all know the truth but let him disagree just for the sake of it).
Gush, I do write too much about Stu (leave me you monster!!!). James had a song "You give me something".....do listen to that to find out what this guy is capable of. Two great songs.

1 comment:

Stu said...

Us English dudes are handsome and im so glad that you finally realised this fact!
And of course you should mention me alot, if it wasn't for me continuely hitting this page, then you wouldn't have any comments? lol