Tuesday 20 January 2009

Take a test

I have that weakness of taking all sorts of tests....there's one good site where you may take serious tests and learn something new about yourself. And there are silly sites that offer tests like: "Are you a Vampire?" (sure I am, no need to waste time taking a test). I found a place on FB where you may take lots of various test. I took some (I know I have too much free time) and here's what they say about me...
- Where will you be in ten years? - Married with 8 kids (hmm, only 8?? Right now I have almost 200 on a daily basis, lol)
- What's your mental age? - 25 years - Congratulations! That's a fine perspective of the world to have. Just don't get too carried away and start drinking cappucinos and listening to Jack Johnson (excuse me, does anyone know who Jack Johnson is????)
- My favourite now - What's wrong with you? (yeah I expected they would finally tell me....but the answer is: Too attractive, Your extreme level of hotness is distracting and offensive to everyone....wish being too attractive was my only problem lol.
- I took this one just to confirm the obvious facts - Are you a Blonde? - You're pretty blonde, Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Well, that's for you to decide. Personally, we think being blonde is super-awesome and great.....blondes rule!
Now admit that they are so silly that they make you laugh.

1 comment:

Stu said...

Married with 8 kids! Wouldn't that be 9 if you was married? hehe
Jack Johnson is some singer dude, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Johnson_(musician)
And I can agree with the 'Too attractive ' part lol
But perhaps you could find a test as to 'When will a next wash my car?' hehehehehehe