Tuesday 18 November 2008

Wishlist

I've recently been reminded that Christmas is coming pretty soon....yeah, sounds crazy but it's true with the time passing so fast it WILL be really soon. Since I noticed that giving more or less subtle hints really works with men (and Santa is a guy, isn't he?) then I thought of posting my wishlist for this year....hope he chooses anything from the things I list below and I guarantee I wil be extremely happy.
  • make time pass slower so I could just sit and enjoy the pleasant moments
  • make all my friends' dreams come true
  • a bit more of free time for myself and for all the important people in my life that complain about me not having much time for them
  • more reasons to smile (I already have plenty, but you can never get enough of this)
  • holidays in a hot sunny place
  • a new house for Stu (meeting all his requirements will be tough, but still will try and just wish him best)
  • no snow this winter (except for winter break when I don't have to drive my car and remove all the snow from it)
  • help Kubica win F1 Championship or make Lewis lose it ;)

Hmm, I kinda thought it would be longer lol. I guess it just shows I can't really complain about my life and continue being grateful for what I have and be happy.

PS To all the meanies I know, YES I'VE BEEN A GOOD GIRL THIS YEAR.

No comments: