Sunday 9 November 2008

Another Michael Jackson?

Well, I'm pretty sure you guys are fed up with all the shows there are on TV. We have lots of them here as well and to be honest I'm not really following them coz most of them are just silly. This year we have "I have a talent" here and it's just one show I watch regularly...that's why I'm unavailable on Satuday evenings lol. It's just amazing to see what people can do...it happened a few times that I was just staring at the screen with my mouth open and couldn't really believe what I saw. Then, I was talking to Stuart about it...and I got the link to this video....my first thought was "Phew, another Michael Jackson.." but I have never been so wrong in my life....just watch it and you will know what I mean...enjoy.

PS Big thanks to Stu for sending this. Muah

2 comments:

Stu said...

It was a pleasure sending it to you Izzy, as I know it makes you boogie in front of your comp! lol xxx

vinu said...

They actually had this video aired in india, seems atleast one of them was of indian descent or maybe both... and u can for sure hear the punjabi beats in the background...how can i not resist bringing india in :d