Sunday 30 November 2008

Just a thought

I haven't been posting for a while...being busy with the usual stuff...plus the Christmas season is right the corner. We all are slowly starting to think about Christmas (or we have friends who keep asking you if you've thought about a prezzie for them lol)...and you kinda get into that special mood that you always have this time of the year - feeling optimistic, being nicer to people, full of hope and so on and so on......and then you get home and watch the news and find out that there were bomb attacks...apart from being terribly worried about my friends who live in India I started thinking how much time I lose on thinking about silly and useless things, how unimportant some things are, how life may change in a second, how helpless I feel....
We'll all get into that Christams mood again (some of us sooner some a bit later) and I know I will eventually forget about the feelings I have now....sadly we all tend to forget we are here just for a short while and we should learn to cherish every moment we are given.
Before I get into the normal mode ....Vinu, you do mean a lot to me - never forget that. God bless.

1 comment:

vinu said...

I somehow happened to miss the last point in your post...God knws how...read it again...and now know...point well made and taken even better. ty..god bless you