Sunday 2 November 2008

Maciek

If there's still someone who hasn't been informed about my kitty....here he is. I can't really say if it's a she or a he. We call him Maciek as we think he is a guy, time will show. I brought him home on Friday after waiting for him for the whole long week. The couple who gave him to me was simply amazing. They have 3 cats at home and 3 dogs....all of them so friendly that it was unbelievable. I spent over an hour at their house and they kept telling me funny stories about their animals....showing how much they mean to them. Then Maciek had his first car ride. He is a sleepo and whenever he sees someone sitting he just jumps on their laps and falls asleep lol. Come and visit us and you will see yourself.
PS This pic was taken when he was awake for a second and then went back to sleep.

No comments: