Thursday 30 October 2008

Gok Wan


Is there anyone who hasn't heard about Gok Wan yet? If you're reading this and your answer is yes then you must be living on Mars lol (even Stu knows Gok). He is a guy who does know how to make a woman feel gorgeous no matter what she looks like - fat or slim, with huge boobs or with the smallest ones in the world...he knows what stretch marks are and that cellulite isn't really a good reason to resign from wearing a bikini. He is doing a great job for all of us women and for you guys as well...coz if your woman is feeling gorgeous you will get your profits from that too.
It's not long time ago when I've started watching Gok's show "How to look good naked?". Actually, after hearing that title I didn't really think it could be a show I may enjoy. I was wrong. No matter if you like your body the way it is or if you want to change every single bit of it....watch his show and you will surely feel better.
I know it would be a sin if I started to complain about my body here. Not that I'm perfect because I'm not. I just realise that some other women have more reasons to complain than I do and I'm just keeping my mouth shut for the time being. Nevertheless, I'm stil watching the show every singe week and I simply love it.
What's Gok's secret? All he teaches women is to love their bodies the way they are. Simple, isn't it? Now try to do your homework tonight and look in the mirror and tell yourself: You look gorgeous, baby.

No comments: