Tuesday 28 October 2008

Thanks



Being a blonde I don't really think of certain things....ok ok, it's not that bad so let's just say I sometimes don't think of certain things lol. When I started this blog I didn't really mean to keep coming here and posting things. I was doing an online training and one of the tasks was starting a blog. Being a good student (wanted to say a perfect student...but don't want to seem immodest) I did complete that training and got my certificate....and the blog remained unchanged for a looooong time. Then started reading Vinu's blog (do check it, it's worth it) and felt a bit ashamed that he may have a great blog and I don't heheh. And I started posting small and silly things from time to time (still can't compare my blog to Vinu's, but after all I'm just a bum as he calls me). That was and still is a great fun to think of things I may post here, looking for some nice photos to attach to my posts, changing the template from time to time and adding all those gadgets that they offer here....actually the list of things you may add to your blog is endless and that's frustrating for me (why? read the post about decision making lol). I've never really realised that starting my own blog here does mean someone may read it. I new that Vinu and Stu will come here at times but that's all. Then since I've added the feedjit thing I may see that some other people come here as well. Do check the feedjit box and the flag counter to see I'm not making this up, lol. Feels just great. Thank you all who come here. Muah
PS I just hope that anyone coming here does it for the right reasons (would be a disaster to find out you only come here to have a laugh lol).
PS 2 Another hope of mine is that this post doesn't scare anyone off. heheeh

1 comment:

vinu said...

it scared me allrite...:d