Monday 27 October 2008

Decision making


The art of making a decision has always really been my weak point. No matter how important or unimportant the decision might be I will take ages to make it. Sometimes it is just all about making up my mind about the colour of a lip gloss or anything else as silly as that…though it doesn’t really matter which lip gloss I choose eventually I do need my own amount of time to decide. Usually I just buy both things I like lol. However, the problem gets bigger when it comes down to making really important and tough decisions. Have you ever tried making a decision and choose between something that’s important for you and something that’s important for the person who is dear to you? This is a situation where no matter what you choose someone will feel bad – either you or the other person. Any ideas how to make a decision in such a case and not disappoint anyone….nor feel disappointed yourself?

No comments: