Saturday 25 October 2008

Changes




For some reason the world around me has a tendency to change every minute. Time passes way too fast for me to be able to do everything I wanted to...and it's not only connected with my job. Sadly, it's my private life that suffers most - I mean my beloved ones - family and friends who don't get as much of me as they used to get...or as much as they would like to. I hope they do know how much they all mean to me. Not that I came here to make excuses...far from it...it's just sometimes things are beyond my control....so I'm here to apologise every single person that felt I'm ignoring them lately. I AM SORRY. I just hope You know it was not really the case here.
Thinking about the time that flies too fast I can't forget to mention one of the things that helps me stop for a minute and simply enjoy the moment. No matter how crazy things may be around me I do my best to find some time for myself and just do what I like most - it may be a book or a few minutes spent on listening to my favourite music, a chat with a friend or just doing my nails in complete silence....anything would be perfect. What gives me strenght in such moments is that some things do not change - my favourite author still writes good books (or blogs), my favourite music is still amazing and my friends are still there for me...I'm not saying changes are bad...I just wish certain things in my life never changed.

1 comment:

Stu said...

Izzy, never be sorry for not being around as much as you would like. We all know how much your job means to you and we completley understand that. And like you say, your friends are still there for you and we all love you, some more than others ;)
Never change the things in life that you enjoy, keep reading your favourite books, listening to your favourite music and pampering yourself. We all need our own little space in this big world.