Sunday 12 October 2008

Another award :)





Well, being as modest as I am....time for a little bit of talking about myself (I can hear the moans you're making now). Next Tuesday, October 14th, I will be given Headmaster's Award. It's an award she gives once a year on Teachers' Day to those who are good teachers. Though it's a financial award it's more of prestige connected with it than money (yes Stu, I don't think it will be enough to buy BA ticket to Manchester....and I won't ever fly wit Ryanair lol). Anyway, no matter what I'm saying about my headmaster, it's a nice feeling to know she kindly noticed all the things I'm doing for my school.




PS You guys are invited for a treat :)

3 comments:

Stu said...

Wizzair, Krakow to Liverpool should do it!! lol
And congratulations Izzi, you deserve it as I know you put in many hours into your work.
And I hope someone takes a pic of you receiving your award, so that we can see part 2 in your blog! hehe

humanobserver said...

congratulations !

vinu said...

did the bribe work???