Thursday 22 May 2008

Compliments

Anyone looking for something that would make you feel better? (or something that would help you get rid of your bm...like it is in my case?)...well, here it is.....a compliment. You mostly get it from people you like so it's for free, it has no side effects and brings the smile back to your face immediately. I have recently been lucky enough to get a compliment...actually three to be precise (maybe that's not much, but I got them from people who do not really tell you compliments every day). Woudn't mind at all if that happened more often :)

PS Anyone in need of compliments...just let me know.

PS Well, I was talking to Buddha lately and told him about my blog....he checked it and said....that I should be writing books because I have that something in my style of writing....it felt amazing to hear that; then I talked to Vinu...and he said I'm intelligent !!! and sensible (anyone who knows Vinu knows perfectly that he is sweet but he doesn't say compliments often....that's why I cherish them when he finally says something good about me ;)) and then came Stu....lol, last but not least....though it happened some time back I still think it was sweet of him to think of a new nickname for me which is Cherry :))

Isn't it all too good to be true? lol

2 comments:

vinu said...

i guess i can take part of the blame for this post to appear..or then do i????? i always seem to forget when i am nice...:D

Stu said...

Its good that compliments make you smile and I bet you never stop smiling? lol But its great that you Cherry[ish] all your compliments, hehe.
At least a Cheery is nice and sweet, unlike Monster!! lol