Saturday 3 May 2008

Tatras



Hmmm, I just felt I need to leave this post here because I have heard that going to Peru is someone's dream. Not that I have anything against going there, but it's worth reconsidering your decision. The reasons why you guys should come to Poland are obvious. Now take a look at the pics and say you wouldn't like to go there....why spend a lot of money to go to Peru, for example ;)

Coming here is way cheaper (that's the reason number one), it would give you a chance to visit me (or take me to the Tatras with you, hint hint). So?

1 comment:

Stu said...

As you know, I've never said that I wouldn't visit The Tatra's. And your pictures make them look very impressive indeed. Its The Andes in Peru that intrests me and yes, your right, The Tatra's is a less expensive alternative?
And one thing is for sure, if...when I visit The Tatra's, im guaranteed a cute guide!!! hehehehe