Tuesday 13 May 2008

Shopping


Awww yes, you may be depressed, tired, sad, just in a bad mood or simply you're suffering from bm (blonde moment)....and no matter how hard you try nothing can make you feel bit better...(not even chocolate ice cream or a cup of cappuccino in my case) ...but there's something that always works in such situations....shopping. And it doesn't matter much if you buy something or not...just the time spent in the shops, trying things on, looking for 'the one and only' thing for you....awwww even writing about it makes me feel better, lol. Of course, if you buy a few things that makes shopping more pleasurable.

That's what I did today...had a session of my shopping therapy and even bought a lovely top for myself.

1 comment:

Stu said...

Chocolate Ice Cream!
Cappo...whatever!! lol
Shopping!!

I know something far better to get rid of stress of modern day living?

'Rush' and 'Planes' hehe