Tuesday 27 May 2008

The concert

Today Metallica came here and they are giving a concert tomorrow....pretty close to my town...though I don't think I will hear anything heheh. Not that I'm typically crazy about Metallica....naaah not really. I just know people who are and one of them even promised (or I should rather say threatened) to make me watch all their DVDs.

I just like a few of their songs...and mostly those 'quiet' ones like 'Nothing Else Matters', 'The Unforgiven'....The song I attached here for you is 'Enter Sandman' ...why this one? Well, I was much younger when I saw this video for the first time and I was always scared to look at the old man who appears in the video....well now I'm just wondering why...not that he seems prettier, but he is no longer THAT scary lol.

PS Well, now dear readers, I thought that Vinu and Stu should be intorduced to each other officially since they started to read and comment on their blogs.

Stu, this is Vinu

Vinu, this is Stu.

Lol so now you guys know each other so keep on commenting....now there are two of you to trouble me :)

2 comments:

Stu said...

Welcome to Izzi's blog Vinu, nice to 'read' you lol
And I know what you mean about the old guy, I've never seen such a crinkly dude in all my life!! I use to like the part when the truck drives into the bed! But don't ask me why?? lol
And, like you, im not a massive Metallica fan but I think they did a song called 'The One' which was awesome.

Izabela said...

Lol Stu, Vinu knows my blog for a while now. What I meant is that he commented on your blog, u monster hehehe